A podcast is the most suitable kind of transferring ideas to others. It helps in connecting with fresh audience sections. Anyone can enter into a podcast he just needs to have a phone and a microphone to transfer his concept and ideas to the audience across the globe. Let’s have a look at the 8 types of podcasts.
It is a kind of podcast that should have one or two hosts who talk with one or sometimes more than one guest.
It helps in communicating several and diverse series of opinions and views time.
Before starting an interview podcast, one needs to have extensive knowledge about the topic so he can answer all the questions raised by the audience.
It is kind of a radio program in which two hosts speak with the audience at the same time. This kind of podcast allows the audience to interact with two hosts at the same time, and they really enjoy the whole process and conversation.
It provides excitement to the audience when hosts collaborate with each other.
Both hosts should have a good working relationship with each other so they can build a good chemistry otherwise it would end up as a failure.
Monologue podcasts require a single host, who runs all episodes solely on a specific topic.
This sort of podcast can be used to cover any topic and there is no restriction.
To run all the episodes successfully, the host must have a piece of extensive knowledge about that specific topic otherwise the podcast will end up as a failure.
Storytelling or investigative podcasts
In storytelling or investigative podcasts, hosts utilize each and every episode in telling a story.
It can be useful for those who are seeking any specific information or research.
Those podcasts that are non-fiction need a huge amount of research to run successfully.
Roundtable podcasts consist of several hosts who provide their input and comment on a specific topic and collaborate with each other in a rotating setting.
It helps in distributing work among several hosts and each and everyone plays their role effectively.
Because of long-running segment and conversations between the hosts, the audience feels bored sometimes and do not enjoy it.
No need to do deep research.
Require creative hosts to keep the listeners engaged.
Repurposed content podcasts
Repurposed content podcasts are used to narrate a story that is already available in any other form like in print or in the video.
Upsurge and engage the audience.
The host must not repeat the same content frequently.
- An interview podcast is a kind of podcast that should have one or two hosts who talk with one or sometimes more than one guest.
- It is a kind of radio program in which two hosts interact with the audience at the same time.
- Monologue podcasts require a single host, who runs all episodes solely on a specific topic.
- In storytelling or investigative podcasts, hosts utilize each and every episode in telling a story.
- Roundtable podcasts consist of several hosts who provide their input and comment on a specific topic and collaborate with each other in a rotating setting.
- Theatrical podcasts are run by one or more people artists and engineers. There can be one or more hosts.
- Repurposed content podcasts are used to narrate a story that is already available in any other form like in print or in the video.
There are a lot of options available using which you can communicate your ideas with a global audience one of them is a podcast. It is considered the most convenient and feasible one. However, Wikipedia also helps in communicating your idea to a global audience. If you want to convey your ideas to others so you need to choose either a podcast creation or can hire any Wikipedia page creator and start your journey with Wikipedia. Both ideas will be good for you.